Help Desk Support
Expectations are higher. Staffs are smaller. New technology is constantly being added. Security threats are on the rise. Software applications, POS hardware or networks never work 100% of the time. And outsourcing is becoming a valid solution to these challenges; especially in the area of retail helpdesk services and hospitality help desk support.
Staffed by technical resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, tekservePOS help desk provides on-demand, store level hardware and software support as well as software application expertise and support on selected software for retail and hospitality.
With a high-touch style of operation and completely customizable offerings, you are getting a solution that fits your needs, not the other way around. Maybe you only need support on nights or weekend.
Maybe there is a project coming up and need added support for a defined amount of time or maybe you are short-staffed and want all calls going through the tekservePOS help desk. We understand that no two situations are a like and will design a best-fit solution for your organization.
Other key benefits:
- Levels 1, 2 3 and 4 retail helpdesk services and hospitality support services available as well as Help Desk Back Up and Special Projects.
- Single point of contact simplifies the process and eliminates time spent trying to sort out who gets what calls.
- Call distribution allows us to route and manage calls to the appropriate party saving you time and resources.
- Multiple communication outlets – phone, email or IM – allows you to get in touch with retail technical support or hospitality help desk support no matter where you are or what time of the day it is.
- 7x24x365 retail helpdesk services and hospitality support services provide faster resolution and improved up times.
- Experienced, technically trained, staff; average tenure is 6 years and desk has been in place for over 10 years servicing thousands of retail and hospitality locations throughout North America.
- Flexible pricing structures based on usage allows you to save money.
- Remote access tool speeds call resolution within.
- Incident management and tracking system helps gather trend analysis information to better understand system health allowing you make better informed IT decisions and IT support down the road.
- Consolidate other field service, maintenance contracts and hardware purchasing with tekservePOS’s help desk offering for added efficiencies and cost savings.
- Various software applications supported. Examples include tekRETAIL Suite, Aloha (Radiant Systems), XPIENT, McDonald’s PcPOS, (Don’t see your applications on the list? We are always adding new applications, click here to find out if we can support your application.)