POS installation, POS integration
tekservePOS’ Staging, Integration and Configuration services allow retailers to roll out large amounts of equipment quickly reducing project risks and costs. tekservePOS utilizes a 40,000 sq. ft. staging and integration center to design, assemble, integrate and configure a retailer’s entire POS system prior to store shipment.
tekservePOS’ services include:
- Hardware receipt, audit and serialization
- Hardware un-boxing, testing and out-of-box failure minimization;
- Custom software loading and testing;
- Custom testing with other in-store peripherals;
- Back office PC/server loading and testing;
- Customer dial-in access to ensure or test to satisfaction;
- Detailed documentation;
- Access to tekNET, a web-based customer portal that allows retailers to:
- Deploy assets,
- Monitor inventory levels,
- Track serial numbers,
- Direct other tekservePOS on-site services such as installation and wiring.