Key Injection, POS Encryption
43% of all data breaches come from physical failure of devices and improper record disposal. Ensure your devices are secure with tekservePOS’ Key Injection (Key Encryption) Services.
As a Certified ESO with a state-of-the-art key injection facility, tekservePOS can become an integral part of your PCI and Security strategy by providing the highest level of security and compliance with every key injection performed. tekservePOS is registered with all major processors and offers a dedicated Key Injection Services Team who is highly skilled in the key injection process.
To date, the team has injected thousands of units successfully. All units are traceable by serial number through tekNET, the tekservePOS’ custom web portal, allowing 24/7 visibility from injection to end-of-life.
tekservePOS can provide complete Key Encryption Support Services including hardware procurement, repair / maintenance, deployment and staging services, and proper PED disposal.
Features / Benefits:
- Certified Encryption Service Organization (ESO):
- ANSI TR-39-2009, Pin Security Compliance (TG 3) with network mandated audits
- Star Network, Inc. Security Compliance
- NYCE Security Compliance
- Pulse Security Compliance
- Visa Pin Security Compliance
- Registered with First Data, Chase Paymentech, RBS and Bank of America.
- Dedicated Key Injection Services Team ensures regulatory and compliance standards are met with every key injection for optimal safety.
- Secure equipment storage with limited personnel access protects pin pad devices and other sensitive equipment 24/7.
- Serial number tracking and visibility through tekNET, tekservePOS’ custom web portal, minimizes data security risks and helps manage equipment investments.
- Custom software loads provides a more efficient and cost effective pin pad rollout.
- Authorized VeriFone, Ingenico and Hypercom reseller providing the right products at the right price.